Residing in Tokyo since 1974, I trained in Japan and the United States in NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis. I completed my professional training with the Certification of Master Practitioner in NLP, Ericksonian Hypnosis and Humanist Hypnosis, delivered by the IFHE in November 2015 in Paris.
The French Institute of Humanist and Ericksonian Hypnosis is directed by Olivier Lockert and his wife Patricia d’Angeli, international trainers, who, probably inspired by energy medicine, created Humanist Hypnosis and Symbolical Therapy.
Since October 2005, in my Therapy Room in Fuchu, I have assisted people from all nationalities in achieving their goals:
- Getting over traumas, losses and disappointments
- Managing stress, insomnia and pain
- Giving up bad habits such as smoking or overeating
- Overcoming stage fright and writer’s block
- Envisioning a positive and inspiring future
And there are many other goals we can set together and that you can reach in one or several sessions.
With NLP and hypnotic techniques, you will recover your balance, self-confidence and motivation. You already have all the resources you need; my role is simply to help you get in touch with them to achieve fast and lasting changes.
Trained at Alberto Villoldo’s Light Body School of the Four Winds Society, as an alternative or a complement to sessions in Hypnosis, I am also offering, at the same price, Luminous Healing and Shamanic Energy Medicine sessions.
- Illumination: balances the chakras and charges them with pure energy.
- Extraction: fluid or solid, helps rid the Light Body of intrusive entities.
- Decoupling: turns off the “fight or flight” response and calms restlessness and fear.
- Cutting Cords: eliminates unwanted luminous ties contaminating the energy field.
- Soul Retrieval: allows the reintegration of a lost part of the self.
- Death rites: help to overcome the fear of death, to prepare for death or to give more meaning to life. They can also be performed on a dying person.
Shamanic healing works at the level of the luminous and, in certain cases, allows the resolution of issues that hypnotherapy might not have been able to solve. Several sessions (usually from 2 to 5) are necessary.
For an appointment, send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
1) The goal(s) you want to achieve.
2) The language (English, French or Japanese) in which you prefer to work.
3) The days and time (morning or afternoon) convenient for you.
You can also call me on 090-4523-5336. Please leave a message if I am unable to answer the phone.