Day 2 – Q2. So intuitive art means that there’s no planning or prior knowing
what you’re going to draw?
Well, not exactly. The drive to do art I think is universally motivated by a desire to express feelings. You want to see your feelings manifested in a tangible form. That’s what art’s about. So in my art, something that day in my environment or circumstances would set the mood. Like the first painting I ever did in my adult years, on my 36th birthday, came about at a wonderful artist’s home near Mount Fujii, where the artist Pam Honda was giving me and my husband Aki a our first “art lesson.” She flabbergasted us by putting out colors and paper and leaving us to it. No instructions! But it was a brilliant technique, because it got us to relax and fun and let go of expectations about results.
* Barbara Ferretti Matsuura , Tai Chi Instructor, Reiki Master and healer extraordinaire.
* Leza Lowitz Writer, Yoga Teacher and Healer on her new book.
* Erik Bragg on Hypnosis and the 7th Path.
* Gretta McIlvaine founder of Bridge Between the Worlds Healing Center and Graduate of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing.
* Tsunami Disaster Appeal – Rotary Reaching Out – 9 Hour Concert in Fremantle Australia www.rotaryreachingout.com